The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers LOCAL 502 has been servicing the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Service markets in New Brunswick for over 80 years. We are currently experiencing growth and require experienced Commercial Apprentices and Journeymen Electricians to work on several projects in Southern New Brunswick including the newest and most exciting State of the Art office tower in Saint John.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Ability to perform electrical construction and maintenance on residential, commercial, institutional or Industrial projects in a professional manner
- Install, trouble shoot and repair systems and equipment
- Ordering and receiving of materials
- Work well alone or in a team environment
- Comfortable liaising with foremen, managers and other staff during projects
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed to safety culture.
- Be self-motivated, with good organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards, regulations and practices
The successful applicant will enjoy working to deadlines, be focused, be passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure when needed.
Our partner Contractors offer Superior Wages and Benefits as per the IBEW 502 Collective Agreement.
Please fill out the application below and return with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate your interest in these positions only those who meet the above criteria will be contacted.